2015-10-09 17:23 三立在线
Topic：Practice makes perfect. Assignment：Do you agree or disagree with the topic statement?Support your position with one or two specific examples from your own experience，the experience of others，current events，history，or literature.
陈述类例子：Topic：Students should wear uniforms to school. Assignment：Do you agree or disagree with the topic statement?Support your position with one or two specific examples from your own experience，the experience of others， current events，history，or literature.
开放性问题例子1：If I could visit another city，I would choose…
开放性问题例子2：How can we help the elderly in our community?
谚语与陈述类话题类似，题目由两部分组成：topic和assignment，写作要求为：针对话题表明态度(agree or disagree);然后采用1-2个具体的例子支持观点，例子来源于考生自己的生活经验、他人的生活经验、时事、历史以及文学。开放性问题类型较为多样，通常有两种模式：1.给出一个不完整的句子，让考生将该句话补充完整，并作为文章的开头继续写下去;2. 给出一个问题让考生回答。
1. Free speech on the Internet should be protected at all costs.
2. We learn more from mistakes than from our success.
3. Thanks to technological advances， the world is getting smaller every day.
4. Capital punishment serves no purpose and should be ended.
5. Tougher registrations should be imposed on buying handguns.
6. Voting is such an important responsibility that all citizens should be required to vote in every election.
7. We have become too dependent on technology in our lives today.
8. Education means developing the mind， not stuffing the memory.
9. The most important qualities of a hero are bravery， compassion， and selflessness.
10. We can reduce the level of violence in society today by stronger gun control.
11. Sports in a school should be considered as important as academics.
12. Travelling is one way to learn about other cultures.
13. Studying the past is one way to prepare for the future.
14. Pets provide more for owners than owners provide for the animals.
15. Students should wear uniforms to school.
16. Everyone should be computer literate.
17. Every day we have new things to learn.
18. A person is known by his or her friends.
19. If a job is worth doing， it is worth doing well.
20. It is better to study with your eyes than with your ears.
21. Going backwards is the best way for us to move forwards.
22. Where you have been is not as important as where you are going.
23. People talk faster when they don't know what to say.
24. Common things are more useful than normal education.
25. A person's greatest limitation is bad attitude.
26. It is easier to succeed by doing less.
1. How can we help the elderly in our community?
2. What I value most in life is…
3. Pretend you and your family could go any place you wanted for one day. Where would you go? What would you do?
4. The event that most changed my life was… Explain why.
5. I never felt better than when I…
6. If I could visit another city， I would choose…
7. What matters more? The things you know or the things you do not.
8. If you can meet a person in the past， which one would you like to meet?
1. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
2. Every cloud has a silver lining.
3. Experience is the best teacher.
4. Actions speak louder than words.
5. Haste makes waste.
6. Two heads are better than one.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
8. The best things in life are free.免费下载历年SAT考试真题压缩包
9. All that glitters is not gold.
10. All things are difficult before they are easy.
11. Practice makes perfect.
12. Nothing can be gained without some loss.
13. Winter comes fast on the lazy.
14. Honesty is the best policy.
15. The first step is the hardest.
16. Cooperation is better than competition.
17. Good ideas often come as jokes.
18. To destroy is easier than to build.
19. Without valley there will be no peak.