2018-04-30 17:09 三立在线
1. Free speech on the Internet should be protected at all costs.
2. We learn more from mistakes than from our success.
3. Thanks to technological advances, the world is getting smaller every day.
4. Capital punishment serves no purpose and should be ended.
5. Tougher registrations should be imposed on buying handguns.
6. Voting is such an important responsibility that all citizens should be required to vote in every election.
7. We have become too dependent on technology in our lives today.
8. Education means developing the mind, not stuffing the memory.
9. The most important qualities of a hero are bravery, compassion, and selflessness.
10. We can reduce the level of violence in society today by stronger gun control.
11. Sports in a school should be considered as important as academics.
12. Travelling is one way to learn about other cultures.
13. Studying the past is one way to prepare for the future.
14. Pets provide more for owners than owners provide for the animals.
15. Students should wear uniforms to school.
16. Everyone should be computer literate.
17. Every day we have new things to learn.
18. A person is known by his or her friends.
19. If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.
20. It is better to study with your eyes than with your ears.
21. Going backwards is the best way for us to move forwards.
22. Where you have been is not as important as where you are going.
23. People talk faster when they don’t know what to say.
24. Common things are more useful than normal education.
25. A person’s greatest limitation is bad attitude.
26. It is easier to succeed by doing less.
27. People rarely stand up for what they believe.
28. It’s not what you do, but how well you do it.
29. Experience is the best teacher.
30. Cooperation is better than competition.
31. Good ideas often come as jokes.
32. People learn more from experience than books.
33. No student is immune to peer pressure.
34. Some people care too much.
35. Simple questions are the hardest to answer.
36. Preparation is the secret of success.
37. Taking risks is an important part of learning.
38. The act of kindness, however small, is never worthless.
39. Any problem can be solved with a little more effort and a positive attitude.
40. Behind a funny joke, oftentimes there is a deep meaning.
41. It is better to know when to exit than when to enter.
42. Argument is the worst kind of conversation.
43. People dislike all things that are unfamiliar.
44. Being curious is more important than cleverness or talent.
45. It is better to find a remedy than to find a fault.
46. People learn most about themselves by observing others.
47. When faced with a problem, the easiest way is to act, but the smartest way is to think.
48. Change is the most difficult thing in the world.
49. People learn something new every day.
50. The best way to overcome fear is to take action.
51. It is difficult to transform thoughts into action.
52. Being alone and being lonely are two different things.
53. A day without reading is a wasted day.
54. Nothing of value could be created without effort.
55. The books that help you are those which make you think most.
56. People change without telling each other.
57. Times change and people changes with them.
58. Preparation is the secret of success.
59. If you like the rainbow you have to accept the rain.
60. More failure results from doing too much rather than too little.
61. Taking risks is an important part of learning.
62. Good advice is almost always ignored.
63. Being happy is the same as being perfect.
64. Some small acts to you means a lot to others.
65. To think is easy, to do is hard.
66. Listening is easier than speaking.
67. Silence is overwhelming.