Section One: Listening Comprehension
1. (A) She'll get the things the man needs.
(B) Sally wants to go to the bookstore too.
(C) There isn't enough time to go to the bookstore.
(D) The student center closes at four o'clock.
2. (A) He doesn't feel qualified for the job.
(B) He'd like a higher salary.
(C) He's completely satisfied with his job.
(D) He'd like to be able to work more hours per week.
3. (A) Try to get a ride with Pete.
(B) Take an airplane to Boston.
(C) Ask Pete the name of his hotel.
(D) Drive her car to Boston.
4. (A) She'll give the man the newspaper after class.
(B) She doesn't read the newspaper for her class.
(C) She doesn't have a newspaper to give the man.
(D) She only reads one section of the newspaper.
5. (A) His roommate doesn't like to talk much.
(B) He's upset with his roommate.
(C) Someone other than his roommate caused the problem.
(D) He doesn't want the woman to be friendly with his roommate.
6. (A) The book was very interesting.
(B) He hasn't read the book yet.
(C) The book is too long.
(D) He doesn't usually read spy thrillers.
7. (A) She hurt her foot.
(B) Her health problem has come back again.
(C) She's feeling better now.
(D) She needs an operation soon.
8. (A) He has been working outdoors lately.
(B) He'd like to get some exercise over the weekend.
(C) He's a good tennis player.
(D) He rarely uses his computer.
9. (A) More doctors should be doing research.
(B) He is studying to be a doctor.
(C) An important new medical treatment may be available soon.
(D) He has already tried the new medicine.
10. (A) She couldn't find her watch.
(B) She feels bad about being late.
(C) She forgot what time the library closed.
(D) She had never agreed to meet the man.
11. (A) She's a professional photographer.
(B) She'll take the camera to her car before the concert.
(C) She just had an argument with her roommate.
(D) She's concerned about leaving the camera with the man.
12. (A) Decide against sending the application.
(B) Order his checks by mail.
(C) Enclose a twenty-dollar bill with his application.
(D) Buy a money order to send with the application.
13. (A) She's too busy to run for class president.
(B) She hasn't considered running for class president.
(C) She plans to apply for a part-time job.
(D) She wants the man to help her with her studies.
14. (A) She wants the man to meet her brother
(B) She's going to Chicago with her brother
(C) She won't be able to prepare lunch.
(D) She can't accept the man's invitation.
15. (A) The books were sent out late.
(B) The books were sent to the wrong place.
(C) He didn't mind helping the woman move.
(D) He doesn't know the woman's new address.
16. (A) It's approximately twelve o'clock.
(B) She'll meet the man at exactly twelve o'clock.
(C) She has to be somewhere soon.
(D) She doesn't have time to talk.
17. (A) The woman's meal tastes better than his.
(B) The woman shouldn't eat her food.
(C) The woman shouldn't be laughing.
(D) The woman and he should go to another restaurant.
18. (A) Mary had a long drive to the airport.
(B) His flight arrived late.
(C) Mary had trouble finding the airport.
(D) His flight took three hours.
19. (A) He doesn't want the woman to fill out the survey form.
(B) He just got the results of the survey.
(C) He wants to make the dorm a better place for students.
(D) He hadn't heard about the survey.
20. (A) She has been on the trip herself and has enjoyed it.
(B) She wouldn't consider going on the field trip.
(C) She thinks the class is too advanced for the man.
(D) She thinks there's a good reason to go on the field trip.
Copyright ©2004-2018 www.xiaoma.com All Rights Resserved 三立在线版权所有