Section One: Listening Comprehension
1. (A) She'll type the man's paper for him.
(B) The computer won't be available immediately.
(C) The man should be more patient.
(D) She doesn't want the man to use her computer.
2. (A) Read the woman's letter.
(B) Visit Jeff in Alaska.
(C) Write to Jeff.
(D) Mail a letter for the woman.
3. (A) He went to the library twice to look for the book.
(B) He already returned the book to a library out of town.
(C) He called the library to say the book would be overdue.
(D) He couldn't return the library book because he was away.
4. (A) Where the midterm exam was held.
(B) Where she can see the results of the midterm exam.
(C) Where she can buy a copy of the chemistry textbook,
(D) Where the chemistry study group meets.
5. (A) He'll ask the driver for help with the luggage.
(B) He doesn't mind driving by himself.
(C) He doesn't have much luggage.
(D) He'd like the woman to drive him.
6. (A) The suit is out of style.
(B) The suit is more appropriate for the occasion.
(C) The woman looks better in blue than in black.
(D) The suit doesn't fit the woman well.
7. (A) Writing her thesis was easier than she thought it would be.
(B) She intends to work on her thesis during her vacation.
(C) She intentionally chose an easy topic to write about.
(D) She plans to spend some time relaxing.
8. (A) He hasn't had a chance to meet Kathy yet
(B) Kathy had already told him the news
(C) He didn't know that Kathy was being moved.
(D) His new office will be located in New York.
9. (A) She'd like the man to visit her.
(B) She can help the man clean up.
(C) She left her room on time this morning.
(D) She hasn't cleaned her room either.
10. (A) He doesn't know what's wrong with the computer,
(B) The woman misunderstood what he said.
(C) The problem is different from what he thought it was
(D) The computer cannot be repaired
11. (A) She didn't see it
(B) It had nothing to do with politics.
(C) Some people wouldn't find it interesting.
(D) The man ought to watch it again
12. (A) He doesn't feel well enough to exercise
(B) He prefers to exercise in the morning.
(C) He accepts the woman's invitation.
(D) He doesn't like to exercise in cold weather.
13. (A) Change the topic of her research project.
(B) Sign up for a different political science course.
(C) Ask Mary to help her choose a topic.
(D) Take a class together with Mary.
14. (A) Send the man to a store that sells cassettes.
(B) Borrow a blank cassette from her friends.
(C) Sell the man one of her cassettes
(D) Purchase some extra cassettes
15. (A) The books were sent out late.
(B) The books were sent to the wrong place.
(C) He didn't mind helping the woman move.
(D) He doesn't know the woman's new address.
16. (A) Let him borrow her heavy jacket.
(B) Stay in her car if the weather is too cold.
(c) Leave campus in a couple of hours.
(D) Be prepared for the possibility of cooler weather.
17. (A) The man was absent when she gave them to the glass.
(B) She'll give some of them to the class on Wednesday.
(C) She has no more of them to give to the man.
(D) The man must do many more of them to pass the test.
18 (A) She has never had a class with Professor Smith.
(B) She's surprised the man is taking a history class.
(C) The assignment must be finished by 3 o'clock.
(O) Professor Smith's classes are very demanding.
19. (A) She'll return the questionnaire soon.
(B) The first question is optional.
(C) The man doesn't need to answer all the questions.
(D) The man doesn't need to submit a questionnaire.
20. (A) She doesn't like the painting.
(B) She hasn't seen the man's office.
(C) She'll hang the painting on the wall.
(D) She doesn't know where to put the painting.
Copyright ©2004-2018 www.xiaoma.com All Rights Resserved 三立在线版权所有