13. Taking into account all these factors, we may reach the conclusion that _.
14. All reliable evidences point to one saying, that is _.
15. For the reasons presented above, I strongly commit to the notion that _.
16. While it is true that the argument I disagree hold a little bit of water, I think that .
17. We must admit that the argument I disagree hold a little bit of water, I think that .
18. Given the factors I have just outlined, I can only say that_ .
19. This is not to say that the argument/choice is neither rhyme nor reason. But in terms of , it is _.
20. Therefore, it is safely to draw the conclusion that .
21. Recognizing the fact that should drive us to conclude that .
22. To put all into a nutshell, I .
23. So, it is sagacious to support the statement that it is better to _.
24. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that .
25. Above all, I have supported the statement that it is better to because _.
附：平行式经典三段 TS(参见 T21， 李笑来文)
Among various factors that have made people live longer are A, B and C.
改写：Among various factors that contribute to my
position/inclination/propensity/preference are the following three reasons: A, B and C.
TS1:First and foremost, A is a very important factor./ A plays an extraordinarily vital role in…
TS2:Equally important is B./ Of equal importance is B.
In addition, a closer/further scrutiny of the issue would reveal that
TS3:Matching A and B is another essential factor, C. There is another factor that deserves some words here.
Copyright ©2004-2018 www.xiaoma.com All Rights Resserved 三立在线版权所有